Friday 29 May 2015

L'Oréal Infallable 24HR Foundation

I have been trying this out for a few weeks now and I must say I do really like it. 





Pros: It smells good!!! This is a pro for me because I have a really good sense of smell so things need smell good for me to like them :D 
It has a medium/full coverage. This is important to me when I have blemishes I like to just have a foundation that does all of the work instead of having to use alot of concealer, and I like full coverage sometimes. 
It does actually last! I refuse to buy a foundation that I have to top up during the day, it should last all day if you use a good primer & setting powder. I'm going to wear it to the gym soon and we'll see how it lasts then!!!
It looks good on the skin - it does'nt look too thick or heavy on the skin, it has a soft finish. It's not too dewy so if you like that look it may not be for you.

Also the main pro is that I didn't have to wear concealer... At all!!!!! This is a big YES for me because I'm paranoid about my purple under eye area. 




Cons: May be too thick and full coverage for some people. It does cover freckles etc. so if you have some lovely freckles it may hide them! But I'm sure if you mixed it with a moisturiser it won't be as heavy.

Also, if you're pale like me I think even the palest shade I had to blend it with some bronzer on my neck, so that's something to remember. 

Hope you found this review helpful! If you have any more questions, my email is:

Muartistrybyjen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment