Monday 11 May 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour palette

I finally got my hands on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour palettes in cream & powder. 
It's pretty expensive from the UK so my cousin was going to New York & kindly 
hunted through Macy's & several Sephoras to get me the items on my list. So even on Times Square many of the items were sold out which shows just how in demand these products are! 

In this post in going to focus on the concealers. I will do a follow up post next on using the palette to contour.





Cream Contour palette:
This palette surprised me because the creams are really thick, which isn't a bad thing but if you're in a hurry I doubt you would have time to use this palette! It did take more time because of the texture however it does blend very well with a beauty blender. If you blend properly using a dabbing motion (if you pull the skin you will just rub off the product and it's bad for your skin!), there will be no harsh lines at all and you will have a perfectly smooth finish.

Here's a look at my eyes before using the concealer then after. I have very pale skin and they tend to be quite purple around the eyes and I have a bit if redness. I used the yellow to cancel out the purple then the lightest skin tone on top. 


Then after:



I was really impressed by how even my skin tone looked afterwards and although it is very thick it doesn't feel heavy on the skin.

Powder Contour palette:
I did use one of the lighter shades to set the cream concealer under my eyes but I wasn't too sure about it. I think I need to practise more with it and see how to work it properly! 


Full face contour post coming soon :) xx







No comments:

Post a Comment