Friday 5 June 2015

Half face makeup - 3 'Must Haves'

My 3rd most important makeup item would be concealer. 


I have quite purple user eyes so concealer is a must for me when I'm not wearing any fake tan. I usually just wear a little tan sometimes but it seems to do a good job in neutralising the colour under my eyes quite a bit.
If I'm being lazy (which if I'm honest is mostly all the time) I just wear concealer. I apply it under my eyes then on my nose as it's usually a bit red and that's me. I usually have quite clear skin but if not I just cover up any spots or blemishes too.


My favourite concealers right now:

Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour palette in light. I use the palest shade as a concealer. 


L'Oréal Paris Touche Magique in the lightest shade. This is L'Oréals take on the YSL Touche Éclat and it is good but wouldn't recommend for under eyes if you're going to be taking lots of photos because it will have a white flashback with flash photography.

Fake tan post coming soon xx

2 comments:

  1. Love your content!
    I don't want to sound like i'm criticising you or your blog, but your title, and content are all bunch together whilst your pictures are large.

    Do you edit your own code, or use Template designer? I think if you enlarge your blog area, it will look better.

    Btw, you are stunning, you don't even need make-up! But I understand your love ;)

    Much love,
    Lauren "Sweetened Sour" O'Hara
    http://lauren-ohara-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No don't worry about it! I'm new to this and to be honest don't know much about it! I'm always writing blogs from my phone so I don't even see it from a tablet or laptop to see the size. I'll have a look today though and maybe edit the settings.
      Aww thank you that's so kind to say :) love your blog too it's very pretty!
      Xx

      Delete