Tuesday 26 May 2015

Half face makeup - 3 'Must haves' pt.2

The 2nd most important makeup item I need on a daily basis is liquid liner.


EYELINER:

I love liquid liner especially with the pen style brushes. I think it makes it so easy to apply to yourself and gives the best cat like flick at the corner of the eye. It gives the line a bold look and it has great staying power. If you can keep your eyes open whilst you apply it you will definitely get a better line.

The only bad things I can say about liquid liner is if you have shaky hands (like me) then it makes things a little difficult! Also, if you're a cryer (not like me lol) then it will run/smudge much worse than a gel or pencil liner.

I have an eyeliner post a couple of posts back on my favourite liners :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment