Wednesday 6 May 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade

I FINALLY got the dipbrow pomade by Anastasia Beverly Hills. I have genuinely wanted to try this product for over a year! It didn't disappoint!

My brows are quite fair naturally so I like to fill them in. I have an alright shape to them (I just tweez them myself after one too many traumatic experiences with beauticians waxing them off), but I like to fill them in and make the shape more arched and rounded to avoid any unnatural looking jaggy corners. I went for 'Medium Brown' to match my hair.

It's also a good idea to outline the shape you want first then fill them in. Try keep the front corner of the brows (nearest the nose) lighter and more sparse to look more natural. 

Here's an example of my brow transformation using the dipbrow:


It's more of a gel substance. It's not a powder and not a liquid.. If that makes sense! It's a thicker consistency so it's great for filling in parts of the brow that are quite 'gappy'. 
You can also use it with less product on the brush for a more subtle effect or you can apply with more product on the brush for a bolder look.

I learned to use it sparingly!!! Don't load lots of product onto your brush because you really don't need to and it will just go to waste. 

I got mine brought over from New York so I got mine at an American price which definitely worked out cheaper! But I think on average to buy it from Amazon.co.uk & other UK sellers you're looking at around £25 upwards. 

I'd say it's worth the money because you only need a little to do each brow so it should last quite a while!

I am going to make a Youtube tutorial soon on how to use it :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment