Sunday 26 April 2015

Rimmel London 'Glam Eyes' Liquid liner


I love eyeliner and wear it almost every day! I have done for over 7 years now so I have a lot of practise. All I can say for liquid liner is *practise makes perfect!*

I use Rimmel London 'Glam Eyes' as it has lasting staying power all day. It has a great brush which makes it easy to get that flick at the ends of the eye. The colour is a bold black which I like, I think it stands out so much more. I love it!




Here are a few examples of ways I wear this eyeliner:



This is a shorter flick, this is perfect for work as it is a little more subtle but still defines the eyes.




This is a little more dramatic, with a longer flick. This is the type of flick I wear usually. The cat eye effect is flattering on all eye shapes, it's just tricky getting the flicks at the right angle and place! 
I will do a youtube tutorial showing how to do liquid eyeliner & explain how to apply it on different eye shapes very soon! 

If you search 'MUArtistry by Jen' into Youtube you will find my channel. Subscribe for more videos to come! 

X




No comments:

Post a Comment