Thursday 23 April 2015

Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick - kiss proof?

I thought I would do a review of this lipstick. It's in shade 22 which is a bright rich red. I love red lipsticks and always try new brands and colours. 



Kiss proof? 

I did a swatch of kisses on paper (weird I know) but I wanted to see if it would last. 


In this photo the top kiss mark was the first try, the bottom left was the 2nd and the bottom right was the 3rd. So yes it would transfer! However, it did still hold it's bold colour on the lips despite the transfer, and doesn't dry the lips out which is a huge must for me because I have dry lips! 

So overall the answer would be "No", it's not kiss proof however despite it's transfer it is still long lasting and has smooth texture when applying :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment