Tuesday 21 April 2015

My first post!!!!


My first ever blog post!!! I'm just getting the hang of this so my page isn't too fancy right now but I will get there eventually!

Here's some photos from a photoshoot I did on Saturday: 


The first look was for a 'glam nightout' look. I used Chanel VitaLumiere foundation for a flawless but not full coverage look. The shimmer on the eyes in by Inglot cosmetics. They are my new favourite brand right now and are next on the list for a review!

The second look was a 'Bohemian Bride'. I love the bohemian look because it's so fresh and natural. I also used the same Chanel foundation for this look so that all of the skins natural qualities (for example freckles! I love freckles lol) could be seen. The plaits just finished the look :) 

Let me know what you think in the comments and if you use Inglot products or Chanel - let me know which ones! đŸ’‹ xx



No comments:

Post a Comment