Wednesday 29 April 2015

L'Oréal Brow Artist Genius Kit

In my kit of wonders from L'Oréal this week I got to try the new Brow artist Genius Kit. It has wax at one side and the eyeshadow at the other. 


The brush is my favourite part; it has an angled brush at one end (a little thick for defined lines if you are drawing on hair strokes but perfect for filling in gaps), and a mascara stye wand at the other end to groom brows into shape before styling. 

The mini tweezers are handy for those looking for make up to carry on the go, and they all fit nicely into the neat packaging. 

I got 2 colours:
•  'Light to medium' - a lighter brown which if used sparingly could be used on darker blondes. 
• 'Medium to dark'  - a darker brown which is quite light at first so if you want it darker you're best to make sure you have more product on your brush and build the colour. 



To get my brows in the picture below I used the darker shade and applied around 3 times. 



I also used the Brow Sculpting mascara which I will do a review on soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment