Monday 12 October 2015

Monday Inspiration

I thought I'd write about some inspiration on a Monday to start off my week!

This week it's Paloma Faith. I love the fact that she's so unique & has a vintage flair to her style and her work. 

This was a photo from her interview with the telegraph on Sunday (11.10.15).


Her brows are amazing in my opinion. I love how bold they are and they really suit her style. 

This dress is beautiful! I tweeted about this dress a few weeks ago and Paloma is wearing it in this photo shoot, it's no surprise I liked it since I like her individual style. 

The hair is a classic retro style. I never do this style as high as it is with my own hair because I don't like to backbomb my hair too much and back combing would definitely be necessary for this look! (And lots of hairspray)

Overall I think this is my favourite look from the shoot and I'm definitely going to recreate it in the future! 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely post. I have to say I'm not a huge fan of her style but what I love about here is that she is not afraid to just be who she wants to be! Definitely an inspiration!

    Sarah xx

    www.thingssarahloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete