Wednesday 12 August 2015

Clinique Pops Lipsticks

Today I was lucky enough to be sent some of Cliniques' new lipstick range to try, the "clinique Pops" from Dave Lackie.



 'Cherry Pop'


This is a vibrant red, perfect for a vintage style look or to brighten up a little black dress look. It has a creamy consistency  but is very pigmented. 

'Punch Pop'


This is a fuschia pink. Again the same consistency. The lipsticks are packaged very nearly so they are easy to fit in any tiny handbag but there is still a normal amount of product to use.

'Nude Pop'


This is a perfect nude lipstick, not too dark & not too light. I've yet to try it with a lipliner. I think a lipliner would make the colour look more defined which I think is really important with a nude lip.

Here are some swatches on my hand:

(With flash)

(Without flash)

All 3 colours were very easy to remove from my hand so they are not staining on the lips due to the cream consistency. I would recommend definitely using them with a lipliner to prevent the colour smudging or bleeding out with the lip line :) 

You can purchase these lipsticks at www.clinique.co.uk for £16.50 each :)




2 comments:

  1. I really like the look of these! I have heard such great things about them. I love Nude Pop!

    Sarah xx

    thingssarahloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete